- … every individual has the right to an environment that is conducive to learning.
- … every individual is unique and deserves respect.
- … every individual can learn.
- …the community deserves a school with a challenging curriculum that is developmentally appropriate.
- … learning needs to be the focus of every classroom.
- … the school environment needs to foster self-worth and a positive relationship among students, teachers, parents, and the community.
- … every individual has good qualities.
- … all individuals deserve proper nurturing and guidance so they may have the potential to develop into successful, happy, and productive adults.